MY APPLICATION | JOB OPENINGS About our process...
We get lots of casual inquiries about jobs at our studio. Here, we have a process for you to follow in expressing your interest in contracting with or working for Art Füzd, the Schaumburg Plaza location.
Step 1. Please provide your info online using the form below.
Step 2. You may send your CV or resume (if you have one and wish to) by postal mail or as text in an email. Please do not email us files as attachments.
If, upon reviewing your interview request application below, we are interested in discussing your potential for filling the position, we will contact you within 10 business days. In the event that we don't have a current need for your skills, we'll keep your information on file for up to one year.
We welcome teachers for our ongoing standard 2 hour classes or for visiting artists to teach a short workshop. This could perhaps be an "introduction to" course or a "how to" on making something specific.
We're open to hearing ideas and receiving proposals from local artists wanting to share their experience and expertise. This could relate to one the art mediums we already offer, could be something similar to what we offer at the studio, or could be something entirely different and/or unique.
We are looking for canvas painting instructors to teach off-site on a part-time contract basis, usually in the evenings or afternoons. If you're interested, please provide us with a letter of interest with the URL to your audition video and/or to your portfolio of original artwork designs.
Studio Manager **
Studio Asst. Manager **
Shift Supervisor **
Sales Associate *
* Current openings
** Upcoming openings
The successful candidate will, depending upon the assigned role above:
- perform the daily operations of the shop within the guidelines of our operating procedures
- assist in merchandising functions including store display set-up, receiving inventory, stocking shelves
- assist in payment functions including Point of Sale software system and daily reporting
- assist guests in suggestive selling and throughout the painting process
- assure that the shop area achieves and maintains the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation and service
A strong background in a retail or service industry is a PLUS. Sales or consulting experience is a PLUS. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, have good attention to detail, and believe in good customer service, Art Füzd may be a good job fit.
- The successful candidate must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
- The successful candidate must be able to stand for long periods of time